Design team member for Hello Sweetums - Shaker card

Hi crafty friends, I am so excited to share with you my second card for  Hello Sweetums .


.

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
The background  was created by blending tumbled glass distress oxide ink and faded jeans distress oxide ink.


Next I stamped a greeting from Oceans of Encouragement Clear Stamp Set  in the center of the panel using black ink.

Next I colored the images using copic markers.

Than I created a shaker with three windows and filled it with clear seed beads, I glued the sea stones on the clear sheet and the sea critters on the panel with foam tape for dimension.


To finish off, I added some clear wink of stella to the sea critters.






I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,

Noga.






.









































Comments