Design team member for Hello Sweetums - crafty card


Hi crafty friends, I am so excited to share with you another card for Hello Sweetums.



This images I stamped and colored represent my actual craft supplies, like: Tim Holtz red scissors, scrapbook.com stencil blending brush..

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
The background  was created by blending squeezed lemonade distress oxide ink and picket fence distress  ink.



Next I colored the images using copic markers and glued them in line with foam tape for dimension.




Next I stamped a greeting from Crafty Companions Clear Stamp Set on the panel using black ink.







To finish off, I added some sequins for decoration.



I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. OH Noga, I am so joyful to see your cards from Sweetums! This is just as cute as can be! The yellow is very cheerful! Congratulations on your DT spot and they have gained a star!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kelly ! You make me so happy with this comment!!

      Delete

Post a Comment