Design team member for Hello Sweetums - windows card

Hi crafty friends, today I am sharing a windows card for Hello Sweetums.






To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
The background  was created by blending tumbled glass distress oxide ink, chipped sapphire oxide ink and broken china oxide ink.

 Next I created a four windows and glued the cardstock with foam tape to my panel.


Than I stamped a greeting from Oceans of Encouragement Clear Stamp Set  on white cardstock using broken china distress oxide ink and heat embossed it with clear powder.

Next I colored the images using copic markers and glued them on the windows with foam tape for dimension.

To finish off, I added a little heart for decoration.







I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!
Thank you for stopping by,



































Comments