Design team member for Hello Sweetums - Valentine's Day card

Hi crafty friends, today I am sharing a Valentine's day card for  Hello Sweetums .





To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background was created by blended spun sugar distress oxide ink with picked raspberry distress oxide ink.
I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.

I made a box with a box die and brown paper.

Next I colored the sweet cat using copic markers. I glued all the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from the Fuzzy Felines Clear Stamp Set using VERSAMARK ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

To finish off, I added some hearts sequins for decoration.





I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!



Thanks for stopping by,
Noga

Comments