None-traditional Valentine's Day card - GD for Gerda Steiner stamps



Hi crafty friends,  I am so excited to be guest designing again with Gerda Steiner Designs today.




My card featuring the adorable Peas be Mine 3x4 Clear Stamp Set.


To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock.
The background sky was created with clouds stencil and tumbled glass distress oxide ink.

Than I took another A2 panel of white cardstock and create an heart in the center with heart die, I glued the two panels to each other with a foam tape.

Next I colored the images using copic markers. I glued the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using black ink.


To finish off, I added two little hearts for decoration.





I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,
Noga.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beata! I’m very appreciate it 💗

      Delete

Post a Comment