Design team member for Hello Sweetums - Sea card



Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so excited to share with you my first card from Hello Sweetums new release!








To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
The background  was created by blending tumbled glass, chipped sapphire and broken china  distress oxide inks.

I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.
I also splattered white paint on the background.

Than I took another A2 panel of white cardstock and create an oval window in the center with oval die, I glued the two panels to each other with a foam tape.


Next I colored the adorable images using copic markers and glued them on them on the panel.


Next I stamped a greeting from Seas the Day Clear Stamp Set on the panel using black ink.






I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day!


Comments