Guest designer for Studio Katia




Hi crafty friends, I'm so exited to sharing with you my second card and tag that I created for  Studio Katia new release.





My card featuring cactus hugs stamp set , cactus hugs dies and grid stecil.


To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock using the rounded corners cover die from dotted patterns set die . The background was created by blended shaded lilac distress oxide ink using grid stencil.

Next I colored the sweet cactus using copic markers. I glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from the cactus hugs set using black ink.



To finish off, I added some crystals from june crystals for decoration using Studio Katia glue.






Next I created  the tag. My tag featuring  cactus hugs stamp set and cactus hugs dies.


To make this tag I cut from white cardstock a tag from the set dotted patterns.

The background was created by blended shaded lilac distress oxide ink.



Next I colored the sweet cactus using copic markers. I glued them to my tag with foam tape for dimension.




Next I stamped a greeting from the cactus hugs stamp set using black ink.




I hope you enjoy the card and the tag  I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day!

Noga


Comments