Design team member for Hello Sweetums - Easter card

Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so excited to share with you another card from Hello Sweetums new release!



To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
The background  was created by blending tumbled glass distress oxide ink.

the grass was created by blending twisted citron distress oxide ink on white cardstock  and cutting 3 times with grass border.



Next I colored the adorable images using copic markers and glued them on them on the panel.

Next I cut white clouds using the dies from Sparkle Bright Metal Die Set.




Next I stamped a greeting from Honey Bunnies stamp set on the panel using black ink.









I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day!

Comments