DT member for Penguin Palace

Hi crafty friends, I am so thrilled to announce that I am now part of the Penguin Palace awesome design team!! This is my first card as a DT member. I am really excited about it and extremely grateful for this opportunity.

Today I'm sharing with you the first card that I created for this amazing company.





To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background was created by blended faded jeans distress oxide ink with peacock feathers distress ink.

I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.
I also splattered white paint on the background.

Than I cut a circle from another A2 panel of white cardstock and glued it on the background.

Next I colored this adorable  image using copic markers. I glued all the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

To finish off, I added a little white heart for decoration.
I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,



Comments