DT member for Penguin Palace

Hi crafty friends, today I am sharing with you another card using  Penguin Palace adorable stamps and dies.




To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background was created by blended tattered distress oxide ink with candied apple distress ink.

I spired some water onto it and soaked it up with paper towel.


Than I cut an heart  from another A2 panel of white cardstock and glued it on the background.
I also splattered tattered distress oxide ink on it.

Next I colored this adorable  image using copic markers. I glued all the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

To finish off, I added a little red heart for decoration.
I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,




Comments