Frog card by Noga Shefer



Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so happy to share with you another project for Gerda Steiner Designs today.





My card featuring the adorable brand new  Frogs 4x6 Clear Stamp Set and  Frogs - Froesche - Sapos 4x6 Die Set .  This set available also in German and Spanish version!! This is so amazing!!



I started this card with an  A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background was created by blended spun sugar distress oxide ink and splattered this ink on it.

I also splattered perfect pearl- Sunflower sparkle that I mixed with water on the background.


 I stamped the hearts images that the frog seats on is  from   Lovely Pandas 4x6 Clear Stamp Set  and colored the images with copic markers.

I glued the frog to my panel with foam tape for dimension. 

Next I stamped a greeting from the stamp set using black ink.

To finish off , I added some sequins for decoration. 

I hope you enjoy the project I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day! Noga

Comments