DT member for Penguin Palace - new release!!



Hi crafty friends, Noga here and I am so excited to share with you another card from Penguin Palace new release!


My card featuring Home sweet home stand-alone die.  This stand-alone die is so perfect!!




To make this card I took a panel of Bristol smooth cardstock and cut it with this die.
The roof was created by blended  candied apple distress oxide ink.

Than I cut a floral cardstock and glued it under the windows.
next I cut a grass and blended it with twisted citron distress oxide ink.


Next I colored the adorable  images using copic markers. I glued all the images to  to an A2 panel.











Next I stamped a greeting from Hedgehogs In Love stamp set using black ink on the grass.



To finish off, I added two hearts on the roof for decoration.







I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,




Comments