DT member for Penguin Palace - new release!!



Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so excited to share with you another card from Penguin Palace new release!





My card featuring Butterflies with Love stand-alone die. this stand-alone die is so perfect!!





To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock and blended ink with tattered rose distress oxide. 
I splattered tattered rose  distress oxide ink on it and perfect pearl with water. 

Than I cut the panel with this A2 die.
next I took another A2 panel of Bristol smooth and created a shaker  and filled it with sequins.









Next I stamped a greeting from Hedgehogs In Love stamp set using silver powder and heat embossed it.






I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,






Comments