DT member for Penguin Palace - new release!!



Hi crafty friends, Noga here and I am so excited to share with you another card from Penguin Palace new release!



My card featuring  Fun Adventure stamp set and  Fun Adventure perfect cuts. This set is so adorable and it is a great edition to your stash!

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 
The background  was created by blending tumbled glass distress oxide ink.

 Next I created a four windows and glued the cardstock  to my panel.


Than I stamped a greeting from this set using black ink.

Next I colored the images using copic markers and glued them on the windows with foam tape for dimension.

To finish off, I added a little heart for decoration.



I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments