DT member for Penguin Palace - new release!!

Hi crafty friends,  Noga  here and I am so excited to share with you my first card from Penguin Palace new release!



To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background sand was created with hills die and scattered straw distress oxide ink. The sea was created by blending broken china distress oxide ink and some water that I spried.

I also splattered scattered straw distress oxide ink on the sand.


The sky was created by blending tumbled glass distress oxide ink.

Next I colored this adorable  image using copic markers. I glued all the images to my panel with foam tape for dimension.

Next I stamped a greeting from this stamp set using black ink.

To finish off, I added two clear hearts for decoration.


I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,






Comments