DT member for Penguin Palace - new release!!



Hi crafty friends, today I'm sharing with you a quick tags to add to happy mail that you send using   Penguin Palace adorable stamps and dies.





My tags featuring Penguin Agenda stamp set and  Penguin Agenda - Penguin Perfect Cuts.





To make those tags I took a Bristol smooth cardstock and cut  five tags with a tag die.
The background  was created by blending spun sugar distress oxide ink.


Next I colored five stars using copic markers.



Than I  glued the adorable penguins with foam tape for dimension.



To finish off, I  tied a white twine.

It is as easy as that! Super fun, cute and easy to make!

I hope you enjoy those tags I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,



































Comments