Design team member for Hello Sweetums - new release!!!


Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so excited to share with you my first card from Hello Sweetums new release! I love this new release so much!!

To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 

The background was created by blending  worn lipstick distress oxide ink.
The snow hill was created by cut a white cardstock using a hill die from  the amazing new Slippery Slopes die set.

Next I stamped snowflakes and heat embossed them using white powder.



Next I colored the adorable images using copic markers and glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension. 


Next I stamped a greeting from this set on the panel using worn lipstick distress oxide ink.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day!

Noga

Comments