Snail Mail for Hello Sweetums


Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so excited to share with you a card using Hello Sweetums new exclusive stamp and die set!


My card featuring  this new free SNAIL MAIL stamp and die! 
Every order at hellosweetums.com which is over 65 AUD will receive a FREE exclusive SNAIL MAIL stamp set. AND orders over 85 AUD (before shipping) will get a FREE SNAIL MAIL coordinating die as well! 


Every order over 65 AUD will receive a FREE not-released exclusive  SNAIL MAIL stamp set. AND orders over 85 AUD (before shipping) will get a FREE SNAIL MAIL coordinating die as well!







To make this card I took an A2 panel of pink patterned paper.

The background by blending spun sugar distress oxide ink

Next I colored the adorable image using copic markers and glued it to my panel with foam tape for dimension. 



Next I stamped a greeting from this set on banner using black ink and glued it.


To finish off, I added some pink sequins for decoration.


I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day!












Comments