Guest designer for Newtons Nook Designs

Hi crafty friends,this is my last post for the amazing Newtons Nook Designs.

I would like to say thank you again for this opportunity to be guest designer this month.



My card featuring  Autumn Mice  , Autumn Mice Die Set  and

I love this set so much!!


To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. The background was created by blending  Victorian velvet distress oxide ink and spraying  some water onto it.


I added white fence from Fence Die Set and white card stock.


Next I colored the images using copic markers. 
I glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension. 


Next I stamped a greeting from this set using white embossing powder and heat embossed it.







To finish off, I added some clear sequins for decoration.



I hope you enjoy the project I created and feel inspired to create!



Have a wonderful day! Noga






Comments