Design team member for Hello Sweetums - new release!!!



Hi crafty friends,  Noga here and I am so excited to share with you another card from Hello Sweetums new release! I love this new release so much!!




To make this card I took an A2 panel of Bristol smooth cardstock. 

The background was created by blending  peacock feathers distress oxide ink and splashed water on it.
The trees were created by blending black soot oxide ink with trees stencil.

Next I colored the adorable images using copic markers and glued them to my panel with foam tape for dimension. 



Next I stamped a greeting on black cardstock and heat embossed them using white powder.
To finish off, I added some clear sequins for decoration.

I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Have a wonderful day!

Noga




Comments