Your Next Stamp February Release - Blog Hop


  • Hi crafty friends :)

It’s finally here! It’s release day!  I am so excited!! 
All The products you see along the hop are now LIVE in the YOUR NEXT STAMP Shop!

I had so much fun making this card! I've used the brand new  Pigs Can Fly stamp set and
 Pigs Can Fly die set. I've also used the Puffy Cloud Die Set for the background.

I made a fun slimline card with this adorable set.



And another closeup photo..




When you head over to the YNS shop don’t forget to use the online code to get 20% off your order!






Also, don’t miss any of the fun and keep hopping along to see all the projects :)
Leave a comment on the posts along the way and you could win a $25 gift card to the YNS shop.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!



Thanks for joining us!
Happy Hopping and Shopping!
































Comments

  1. I'm quickly becoming a fan of slimline cards and this one is great! I love the soft, subtle color in your great sky with those cutie pigs floating along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and sweet card!! Love so much these flying piggies!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this slimline card is just perfect for those piggies! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the super tall card! Very cute with the sweet piggies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that beautiful soft sky! cutest piggies! Your Teamie, Meghan

    ReplyDelete
  6. You picked my FAVORITE stamp set to use. I LOVE THE PIGS SOOOOO MUCH. Great coloring of them...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. This is my top favorite set from this release. I have never made a slimline card before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute sky scene with these pigs and I like the slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This creation looks adorable, Noga.

    Ankita, The Spring Leaf

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your slimline card is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card size is perfect for the stamp set! Eeeep, I love all of those flying piggies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great card! I love the long card design you used - those stamps are perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's such a fun stamp set, love your slimline card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this card just makes me smile - pigs certainly fly this card -lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like how you used all the piggies in your design,

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot for your kindness words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the "tall" card. The flying
    animals work well together for
    this one. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute creations sweet Noga!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous2/15/2020

    Marisela Delgado said: cute card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those pigs are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG...Love this! Those piggies are just the cutest ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Never knew that pigs could be so cute until I saw your card

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous2/16/2020

    Marisela Delgado said: what a wonderful card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is adorable!! The slimline card is perfect for this fun scene!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment