Your Next Stamp - March New Release Preview Day Two

Happy Tuesday crafty friends!

The Your Next Stamp new release is almost here!! Woohoo!!! The release arrives in the YNS store on Thursday, March 12, 2020!

Today, the DT is sharing their sneaky peeks and you won’t be disappointed!!
For my sneaky peek, I am featuring the brand new Life Is Sweet stamp set and Stitched Rectangle Frames die set.
How cute is this lamp??
I made a spring card with this adorable set.

I've also used this pretty paper from Hugs and Kisses 6x6 Paper Pad.



Each preview day, YNS will be giving away the stamp sets being showcased.
Each individual set will go to randomly selected comments left on the  YNS Blog or  YNS’ IG  and each person will win 1 of 2 sets: Life Is Sweet and Quitky Fun Owls. 


All comments must be left by March 11th at midnight EST and the winners will be announced on March 12th.






Thanks for stopping by,









Comments

  1. This is just precious! This whole set is. I don't have any lambs in my stash so I'm putting this one on the wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, love the cute accessories in this set!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Andre! I adore this set

      Delete
  3. the little lamb is sweet.
    Fun stamp set.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute. Like the lamb on the bike.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment