YNS Spring Series 2020


Hi crafty friends :)

I am so happy to share with you today my card for the spring series at 


I made this card using stamps from the new release that is all about flowers, lamps and bunnies - the perfect release for spring!

The seriers runs from 4/20 until 4/28. All comments left during the series on IG and the blog will be entered in to a rendom drawing of Three 25$ YNS gift cards.

All comments must be left by 4/30 at midnight EST and the 3 winners will be announced on 5/2. Good luck!









I hope you enjoy the card I created and feel inspired to create!

Thanks for stopping by,


Comments

  1. Noga,
    Your card is WONDERFUL! CAS is my go to and you may have pulled in lots of stamps, but the CAS style is still there. I love the touches of color. This is on my MUST make list!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment